OVER 16 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Your Korean Tax Life Made Easy:
Save Time, Money and Stress!
Tax Tips and Tricks that have Helped 373 Clients, Big and Small:
Ms Lee also has a good understanding of expatriate requirements and the difficulties that can arise with working in South Korea.
For example, my wife and I had to make filings in the UK, HK, the US and South Korea. Ms Lee understood and assisted with this.
Christie saved me a lot of hassle by making sure I registered my company as VAT exempt.
Hiring her has been one of the smartest and most rewarding business decisions I’ve made.
Read more testimonials
Join Our Email Lessons for Free
As a foreigner trying to run a business in Korea, you face countless challenges. You probably have a lot of questions, too. Christie has been working with expats since 1998, so she is well aware of your frustrations, fears, and confusion.
You will learn about:
Cost and Tax Savings
- How I saved my client 19,278,000 KRW during their very first consultation
- How certain businesses can avoid paying any Korean taxes
- How to accelerate your business startup while cutting costs
- Exactly which business expenses are deductible?
- Can you deduct rent for a home office as a business expense? How about a business trip combined with a family vacation?
- The hidden costs of full-time employees
- How to become VAT-exempt
- How to save 50% on accounting fees and the best month to switch accountants
Structuring Your Business
- How to pay yourself as a CEO/Owner (Salary, bonus or dividends)
- Cashing out and the smart way to take your profits back home
- Why lawyers may not have setup your business to be tax-efficient (Don’t worry I can fix it)
- How to prevent emotional investment from destroying your business
- Learn why and how the Korean Tax Office monitors your sales to net income ratio
- Why you should hire the best accountant and learn accounting yourself
- The crucial difference between the Korean NTS and US IRS; why this is important even for non-Americans
Processing Payments (How to get paid)
- What are cash receipts? Are they worth collecting?
- Does my business need to issue cash receipts?
- How are Korean invoices different?