The most practical tax seminar ever (with Plain English)
In the seminar you will learn…
- Most simple way to set up business in Korea
- What is the tax rate?
- How to get taxed in lowest tax bracket without tax audit risk?
- When is the best time to convert from an Individual company to Corporation
- Most effective way to design Labor cost (How much does it cost me to hire an employee with monthly salary of KRW 2,000,000?)
- Tips on saving taxes!
These are the places I gave tax lectures in recent 10 years
- Presented a tax seminar at Kenca (Korea Engineering and Consulting Association)
and Malaysian engineers organized by Malaysian Embassy (2012.06)
- Presented a tax seminar at Austria Embassy (2014.11)
- Presented a tax seminar at SC first bank head quarters with tips for foreigners doing business in Korea
- Presented a tax seminar at SC first bank Yeoksam Branch regarding year end salary income tax reconciliation
- Presented more than 40 Tax seminars (Setting up and Running Business in Korea,
- Basic Tax Course) at Seoul Global Center (Seoul City Hall)
- Conducted one on one tax consultation for Seoul Global Center
- Presented a tax seminar for G.O.A.’L (Global Overseas Adoptee’s Link)
- Presented a tax seminar for AFEK (Association of F-Class Expatriates in Korea)
- Presented over 8 tax seminars for OASIS (Overall Assistance for Startup Immigration System )
- Presented a tax seminar for INKAS (International Korea Adoptee Service Link)
Please contact Christie for more information.