OVER 16 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Tax Advice for Korea You Can Implement Today
Join Christie’s free email course to learn about:
- Legal loopholes for avoiding Korean taxes
- How to avoid triggering NTS tax audits
- The single must-read accounting book
- Four traits of awesome accountants
- Korea’s secret type of “good will” money
Tax Tips and Tricks that have Helped 373 Clients, Big and Small:
Ms Lee also has a good understanding of expatriate requirements and the difficulties that can arise with working in South Korea.
For example, my wife and I had to make filings in the UK, HK, the US and South Korea. Ms Lee understood and assisted with this.
Christie saved me a lot of hassle by making sure I registered my company as VAT exempt.
Hiring her has been one of the smartest and most rewarding business decisions I’ve made.
Read more testimonials
Join Our Email Lessons for Free
As a foreigner trying to run a business in Korea, you face countless challenges. You probably have a lot of questions, too. Christie has been working with expats since 1998, so she is well aware of your frustrations, fears, and confusion.
You will learn about:
- How Christie saved a client 19,278,000 KRW during their very first consultation
- Certain businesses that can avoid filing and paying ALL Korean taxes
- How to accelerate your business startup while shaving costs
- How to prevent emotional investment from destroying your business
- The advantages and disadvantages of corporate dividends
- Why your business needs an exit plan and the smart way to expatriate your profits
- Why your lawyers may not have structured your business to be tax-efficient
- Why the Korean NTS monitors your sales to net income ratio
- Exactly which business expenses are deductible?
- Can you deduct rent for a home office as a business expense? How about a business trip combined with a family vacation?
- What are cash receipts? Are they worth collecting?
- Does my business need to issue cash receipts?
- How are Korean invoices different?
- The hidden costs of full-time employees
- How to become VAT-exempt
- Why you should hire the best accountant and learn accounting yourself
- How to save 50% on accounting fees and the best month to switch accountants
- The crucial difference between the Korean NTS and US IRS; why this is important even for non-Americans