Employees are usually one of your largest business expenses. Mismanaged payroll can derail your entire business. In addition, you may be criminally liable for breaking Korean labor laws. Unfortunately, payroll is especially difficult for foreigners due to differences in language and culture.
What Christie does for you:
- Calculate taxes and insurance from gross salary
- Setup and maintain employee 4 social insurances
- Report payroll data to tax and insurance offices
- Determine taxability (for example: is an employee’s medical checkup considered taxable income?)
- Consult with internal lawyer to ensure LSA compliance