Skip to content
Consultation & General Advice for Personal & Business Korean Taxes
- Should I register my business as a sole proprietorship or corporation?
- When should I convert my sole proprietorship to a corporation?
- How will Korean tax law change in the near future? Will income tax rates go up or down?
- In Korea, is payment for business expenses with personal credit cards allowed?
- How do I get a credit card reader for my business?
- How can I accept online credit card payments?
- How much does it cost to accept credit card payments?
- If I am self-employed, do I need to open a separate business banking account?
- Is this business expense deductible?
- What is Thin Capitalization? What are its tax consequences?
- Does Korea use the straight line method or declining balance method of depreciation?
- What is the life year (residual life) for depreciation of company assets?
- How does the Korean NTS treat overseas affiliate “paper companies”?