Korean Tax Consulting

Home » Korean Tax Accounting Services » Korean Tax Consulting

Consultation & General Advice for Personal & Business Korean Taxes

Examples Questions:

  • Should I register my business as a sole proprietorship or corporation?
  • When should I convert my sole proprietorship to a corporation?
  • How will Korean tax law change in the near future? Will income tax rates go up or down?
  • In Korea, is payment for business expenses with personal credit cards allowed?
  • How do I get a credit card reader for my business?
  • How can I accept online credit card payments?
  • How much does it cost to accept credit card payments?
  • If I am self-employed, do I need to open a separate business banking account?
  • Is this business expense deductible?
  • What is Thin Capitalization? What are its tax consequences?
  • Does Korea use the straight line method or declining balance method of depreciation?
  • What is the life year (residual life) for depreciation of company assets?
  • How does the Korean NTS treat overseas affiliate “paper companies”?